Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,000 (Php21,752) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (35 minutes ago)