Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,379 (Bs 9,665) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)