Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,792 (Bs 4,296) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)