Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨684,943 (Bs 703,223,400) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨546,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)