Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,788 (ARS $8,303) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)