Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,923 (21,731 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)