Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,941 (20,656 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)