Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,461 (39,764 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (20 minutes ago)