Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,426 (34,725 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)