Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨565,056 (509,166 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨490,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)