Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,692 (580 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (26 minutes ago)