Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,139 (231 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)