Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,513 (€241) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (43 minutes ago)