Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,224 (€2,955) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨184,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)