Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,139 (€368) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)