Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,212 (€552) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (16 minutes ago)