Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨333,396 (€4,101) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨259,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)