Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,417 (COL$4,725,075) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)