Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02209 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,502 (COL$1,516,635) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)