Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02268 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,319 (COL$2,086,815) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (32 minutes ago)