Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,880 (COL$1,405,452) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (44 minutes ago)