Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,152 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,965 (Php12,316) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)