Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,523 (Php196,853) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)