Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,588 (Php15,145) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (37 minutes ago)