Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,336 (Php11,967) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)