Cost of living comparison between Mangalore, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,097 in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)