Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05160 INR / MMK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,068 (253,248 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (26 minutes ago)