Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.595 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨459,028 (£5,067) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨355,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)