Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.653 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,483 (£272) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)