Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.925 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,700 (£463) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (41 minutes ago)