Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,454 (R$ 1,067) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (36 minutes ago)