Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.547 INR / BHD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,438 (Dinar 158) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)