Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,216 (68,308 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨126,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)