Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.305 INR / NIO
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,323 (8,384 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)