Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.845 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨293,542 (37,416 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)