Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.920 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,875 (5,792 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)