Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.993 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,909 (5,369 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)