Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,500 (E£ 3,435) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)