Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,890 (Shilling118,422) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)