Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.230 INR / MVR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,693 (12,457 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)