Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.443 INR / MVR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,630 (6,219 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)