Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.211 INR / MVR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,862 (6,379 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)