Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.295 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,048 ($U70,595) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨139,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)