Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,432 (835TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)