Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,493 (Rp 15,821,399) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)