Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,169 (Rp 3,928,693) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)