Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.607 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,241 (1,453 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)