Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,627 (3,699 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)