Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 INR / BYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨9,481 (2,943,659 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)