Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 48% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨9,748 (2,867,801 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)