Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11160 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,407 (209,740 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)