Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12042 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨547,661 (4,547,781 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨398,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)