Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11110 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,989 (251,918 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)