Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,446 (руб 15,174) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)