Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,304 (€333) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)