Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.292 INR / BYN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,356 (1,032 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)