Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.940 INR / BYN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,954 (909 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)