Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,830 (руб 28,964) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)