Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,874 (руб 17,305) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (40 minutes ago)