Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,247 (руб 28,905) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)