Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,639 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨350,472 (€4,372) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨276,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)