Cost of living comparison between Madras, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,429 in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)