Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,057 ($368) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)