Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.246 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,262 (AU$403) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)