Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.294 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,914 ($512) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)