Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,104 ($211) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)