Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,750 ($213) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (34 minutes ago)