Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,233 (R$ 2,364) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)