Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,326 (R$ 2,424) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (25 minutes ago)