Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,029 (€272) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)