Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,414 (€265) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)