Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,174 (€409) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)