Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,155 (€266) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (39 minutes ago)