Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,322 (12,159₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (39 minutes ago)