Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨103,976 (40,778₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)