Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,442 (E£ 3,694) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)