Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.631 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,720 (E£ 2,952) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (34 minutes ago)