Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.561 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,004 (E£ 4,495) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)