Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,330 (£327) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)