Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.748 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,660 (£684) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)