Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.971 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨31,304 (4,490 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)