Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.955 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,396 (3,652 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)