Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,109 (元6,927) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)