Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,190 (元3,659) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)