Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,148 (6,140 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)