Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.425 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,625 (3,317 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (10 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)