Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨17,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,675 (5,755₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)