Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,512 in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)