Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,865 (Php23,484) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)