Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,631 (Php14,866) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)