Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,713 (Php10,057) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)