Cost of living in Lucca, Italy vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.178 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,157 (€3,205) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨193,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)