Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04086 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,258 (1,181,121 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (34 minutes ago)