Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04171 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,095 (1,081,099 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (35 minutes ago)