Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04197 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨391,799 (9,334,509 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨290,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)