Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.509 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,232 (7,393 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨131,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)