Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.693 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,270 (1,887 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)