Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,436 (872 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)