Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.608 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,927 (2,040 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (31 minutes ago)