Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,756 (€637) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (30 minutes ago)