Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,292 (€400) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)